North Miami Beach, FL
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Are you looking for more than just a job? If you are an amazing salesperson who wants to make great money working at an industry-leading company, then keep reading! We are growing our sales team and are hiring commissioned sales people with unlimited earnings potential.
What is your role?
- Build an active pipeline of targeted prospects, generate leads from personal contacts, client referrals and external centers of influence
- Successfully develop and implement sales and marketing strategies with client prospects in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon Sapoznik’s consultative selling approach
- Manage overall client relationship, drive consistent profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth
- Serve as clients’ trusted advisor by building a strategic and personal relationship with key decision-makers
What we’re looking for?
- 2-15 licensed salesperson
- A passion for sales
- Team player with superb relationship management skills
- Written and oral fluency in English is required and Spanish is desirable
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is desirable
Why join our company?
- Socially responsible company that has been in business for 33 years
- Recognized as South Florida Business Journal’s 2019 Healthiest Employer in the small company category
- Work with a team of #superpeople
- Newly renovated offices with an on-site gym and relaxation area (need a massage or want to play pinball?)
- WE CARE core values
- A platform to do amazing things
- 401K employer match the first 6% in eligible compensation deferred
• We have been recognized for the following achievements
• 5th Largest Insurance Agency in South Florida
• 14th Largest Woman-Owned Businesses in South Florida
• 22nd Most Charitable Corporate Giving in South Florida
• South Florida Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer in the small company category
Please fill out the information below to submit your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Sapoznik Insurance is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best talent regardless of their sex, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record check prior to commencement of employment.