North Miami Beach, FL
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Sapoznik Insurance:
We believe in teamwork, empowering employees to achieve physical and financial well-being, unlimited income earning potential, with a 20% higher compensation structure than peers, a top producer rewards program, competitive employee benefits, 100% 401K match of the first 6% in eligible compensation deferred which is always 100% vested, a robust training program with a personal coach and networking opportunities provided by the Company.
Do you thrive in B2B sales and can you engage an audience by capturing their attention? Are you great at developing new prospect relationships, retaining your current book of business and providing exceptional customer service to your clients? Do you have strong relationship-building skills and do your clients find you dependable and trustworthy? This would be evidenced by your high client retention rates. Do you desire a position that can generate unlimited income potential and be supported by a phenomenal sales support team?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, then we are a great match! Our sales team has a proven sales culture that leads to consistent wins!
Essential Job Functions:
• Build an active pipeline of targeted prospects, generate leads from personal contacts, client referrals and external centers of influence
• Successfully develop and implement sales and marketing strategies with client prospects in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
• Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon Sapoznik’s consultative selling approach
• Manage overall client relationship, drive consistent profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth
• Serve as clients’ trusted advisor by building a strategic and personal relationship with key decision-makers
You should have experience selling strategic benefits solutions to employer groups and have a large number of established CEOs, CFOs and VP of Human Resources contacts in companies, preferably with 100 or more employees. An active 2-15 license is required. Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus. Written and oral fluency in English is required and Spanish is desirable.
Why join our company?
• 31 years of serving the needs of our clients with continued growth
• Recognized industry leader in employee benefits
• A culture where everyone makes a difference
• Our staff has a “get it done” attitude
• Great team environment with open communications
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Strong belief in social corporate responsibility
• Empowering employees to achieve physical & financial well-being
• Competitive employees benefits
• 401K employer match the first 6% in eligible compensation deferred
• We have been recognized for the following achievements in 2018
• 5th Largest Insurance Agency in South Florida
• 13th Largest Woman-Owned Business in South Florida
• 17th Fastest Growing Companies
• 18th Most Charitable Corporate Giving in South Florida
• South Florida Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers
Please fill out the information below to submit your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Sapoznik Insurance is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best talent regardless of their sex, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record check prior to commencement of employment.