Sapoznik Insurance is offering a paid Marketing Internship where you will be able to showcase your talents under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Marketing Officer. You will hone your talent by working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
This role will offer the intern a complete immersion into digital sales in a business to business environment and will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and visibility for the Sapoznik brand among our clients and prospects.
Why Sapoznik Insurance:
- Socially responsible company that has been in business for 33 years
- Recognized as South Florida Business Journal’s 2019 Healthiest Employer in the small company category
- Work with a team of #superpeople
- Newly renovated offices with an on-site gym and relaxation area (need a massage or want to play pinball?)
- Top philanthropic company in South Florida – instrumental in raising in $1 million for Goodwill South Florida
- WE CARE core values
- A platform to do amazing things
What We Offer:
A fast-paced learning environment with an employee wellness centered focus. We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, a robust corporate wellness program that includes an onsite gym, arcade games and massage chairs!
Major Contributions and Learning Opportunities:
- Social Media Community Management
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Monitoring Social Media Analytics
- Email Marketing and SEO
Requirements and Skill-Set:
- 1 year of college with major in marketing, communications or business administration
- Subject matter experience in key social media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated to learn
Apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org